Sunday, December 27, 2015

Sisters of Sigmar Mordheim look-a-likes

The Sisters of Serene crowdfunder by Warband Miniatures has ended, and I've received my two miniatures. I must admit I already have a Sisters of Sigmar Warband, so this was really for the heck of it, and maybe later do some conversion stuff to get some variation in my warband.

First off, I must say, the sculpts are really great. Nice detailing on them, even including some comet insignia. Material is a resin, that's kinda bendy and not as fragile as other products, still I'm not pushing my luck when it comes to resin :) Poses are nice and dynamic.

Now size may be an issue, I've made a photo with Citadel's Bertha Bestraufrung miniature and two Sisters of Serene on it. They are surely some tall ladies compared to Good ol' Bertha.



So with a successful crowdfunding, it will be interesting to see if Warband Miniatures will continue with other Mordheim Warbands. Also once all the crowdfunders have had their miniatures send, public orders should open up.
Links:
Warband Miniatures Facebook - Current main page for Warband Miniatures, watch for announcements here.
The original Sisters of Serene Crowdfunding page with some good closeups.



1 comment: